Find a news story anywhere in the world:

Category:    

Keywords:   

Address:    

Review Detail

Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia
Politics
Written by Maricel Rubia     July 29, 2014    
While the conclusions of this article are pretty stark, the premises are difficult to counter, and the sources extremely credible. I gather Paul Craig Roberts advised Reagan. One wonders whether America is still working to a similar agenda as that advocated by the arch Russia-hater, Brzezinski, as expressed in his 1998 book, The Grand Chessboard.

"When the Soviets justified their intervention by affirming they were fighting against a secret American interference nobody believed them, though they were telling the truth. Don’t you regret it?"

Brzezinski: "Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. Its objective was to lead the Russian to the Afghan trap, and you want me to regret it? The very same day the Soviets crossed the Afghan border I wrote the following to President Carter: «This is our chance to give Russia its Viet Nam»"

"Aren’t you sorry either for favoring Islamic fundamentalism and providing weapons and consultancies to future terrorists?"

Brzezinski: "What is the most important thing when you look at world history, the Taliban or the fall of the Soviet empire? Some excited Islamists or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the Cold War?"
Overall rating 

Cogency 

Credibility 

Accuracy 

Readability 

Perspicacity 

Objectivity 

Reviewed by John Rees-Evans July 29, 2014
Last updated: July 29, 2014
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (2)

Thought provoking, and hard to refute

While the conclusions of this article are pretty stark, the premises are difficult to counter, and the sources extremely credible. I gather Paul Craig Roberts advised Reagan. One wonders whether America is still working to a similar agenda as that advocated by the arch Russia-hater, Brzezinski, as expressed in his 1998 book, The Grand Chessboard.

"When the Soviets justified their intervention by affirming they were fighting against a secret American interference nobody believed them, though they were telling the truth. Don’t you regret it?"

Brzezinski: "Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. Its objective was to lead the Russian to the Afghan trap, and you want me to regret it? The very same day the Soviets crossed the Afghan border I wrote the following to President Carter: «This is our chance to give Russia its Viet Nam»"

"Aren’t you sorry either for favoring Islamic fundamentalism and providing weapons and consultancies to future terrorists?"

Brzezinski: "What is the most important thing when you look at world history, the Taliban or the fall of the Soviet empire? Some excited Islamists or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the Cold War?"

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Site sponsored by BiStuff | Buy & Sell Locally