Find a news story anywhere in the world:

Category:    

Keywords:   

Address:    

Review Detail

Water cannons arrive in London for potential Met deployment
Politics
Written by Maricel Rubia     July 10, 2014    
I am shocked that the mayor of London sees the need for such devices. The money used to buy the water cannons could of gone back into the British economy, instead the choice was made to buy from a German company, this is so sad. If the need has arisen or it is believed it may arise for such a contraptions then at least buy British goods.
I do hope parliament realise that using these on the streets of London or in any city is just going to create more problems and more than likely the rioters will just become more determined and destructive against the state.
Overall rating 

Cogency 

Credibility 

Accuracy 

Readability 

Perspicacity 

Objectivity 

Reviewed by Newsman July 10, 2014
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Shocking use of public money

I am shocked that the mayor of London sees the need for such devices. The money used to buy the water cannons could of gone back into the British economy, instead the choice was made to buy from a German company, this is so sad. If the need has arisen or it is believed it may arise for such a contraptions then at least buy British goods.
I do hope parliament realise that using these on the streets of London or in any city is just going to create more problems and more than likely the rioters will just become more determined and destructive against the state.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Site sponsored by BiStuff | Buy & Sell Locally